Thursday, April 1, 2010

HERE i am...

because of u GUYS...
i am here again...
because of u GUYS...
i change to english...

first of all...
i nid to MENTION that my english is very very poooor.....

let's talk about the sem 2..
the marks..
for my course work mark..
i think overall is quite okay..
because i can't remember my marks..
did i change?
from primary school to high school..
i very very care my marks..
now college,
i can even remember my marks..
but i can remember 1..
my english..
because i can't believe i can get 43..
i thought tat teacher mark wrong again..
last sem..
my english exam paper i get 9x..
after i told teacher is impossible..
then the actual mark is 6x..
sad?happy?
no feel already...
coz i know what is my standard of english...

the last 3 days for sem 2..
examssssss >.<"
first day...
english..
nothing to comment it = ="
maths..
i hope this can get high marks...
second day..
econs..
quite hard for me..
coz i not really got study..
if can...
hope can get A...
business com..
quite happy..
because i just memorize 3 out of 11 essays = =
but it comes out 2.. XD
the 10 marks of grammer..
no eye to see= ="
i think teacher will be crazy while marking this part.. XD
last day..
account..
before exam quite happy..
after exam..
the face from :) become :"(
3x marks of THEORY!!!
crazy ar???
i HATE theory lar..
haiz..
dissapointed..
can't get A for 1 of my favourite subject... T.T

today got ppl get old already..
wakaka... XD
tat is yixuan jiejie... XD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
we go sing K today..
at first tot is our whole gang go..
but then left 5 of us..
Elaine, Yixuan, Grace, Laveenia and I...
sry yixuan...
make u have a new flavour of shampoo on ur head..
chocolate + milk flavour... :$
but birthday..
sure will kena cake de..
dun angry ar..
sayang back..
muackzzz... XD

today also april fool..
elaine keep make fool on us..
she told yixuan tat her bag got a hole..
and she told me tat my glass got crash..
after that..
when we walking to take lunch..
i just said for fun tat her bag got hole..
i not want to fool her = ="
but she ask where where where... XDXD
tat's all for today..
have fun..
and tomorrow going back to college to see our resume...
and 1 more thing..
mr oliver and ms suzana accept friends in FB..

0 comments: