Saturday, May 1, 2010

ADMIRED!!!

curi curi take de @@"

today i went to a party..
party for comity..
just eat and meet up comity members there..
and then this guy dam cool and handsome.. >''<
he played drum, piano and violin.. @@"

actually i wan learn to play drum in form 4 with my classmate..
we plan go to guitar store to learn..
but then my parents not allowed me to learn..
their reason is dam funny = ="
said after i learn drum i will become naughty..
said i will go pub to play drum...
what they think in their mind o = ="
its just a interest..
play drum also can let me less play computer..
not a good idea?

and then now they said plan to give my bro son to learn drum at 4 years old..
wat the = =
why i cannot learn drum..
but he can??
why this world so not fair...
guys and girls...
i wish to be a guy...



0 comments: